Next Grass Fed Beef Drop-Off - Feb 4th, 2017
Sun Prairie Beef, a Colorado Grass Fed Beef supplier has decided to add the gym as a drop-off point for Grass fed beef orders. If you are interested, all you have to do is order and your meat will be dropped off here at the gym. They were also generous enough to give our members and friends a 5% discount with a coupon code.
At some point in the instructions below you will have to either create an account or add in your info - I don't have this step in here since I already have an account.
Here's how to order:
1. Go to https://sunprairiebeef.com/
2. Click on "Meat Market"
3. Select the type of box you want (you can make some substitutions, just read the instructions)
4. Add to cart
5. On the next page it will give you a run down of what you ordered - BEFORE YOU HIT CHECKOUT, enter our discount code into the coupon section (if you don't know our discount code, ask Beau!).
6. Hit checkout. This should give you the five percent discount!
7. You'll choose an address for delivery, but on the next page you'll actually choose drop-off so don't worry too much about what to select - select next.
8. At the bottom of this next page will be an option for shipping - select front range pick-up. Select next.
9. Enter your payment info and hit next
10. IMPORTANT STEP! In the comments section before the final step you will write "Bushcraft Crossfit Pick-up". This will tell them you want your meat delivered to the gym.
11. Once you hit the final submit you should get a screen telling you your order is complete.
You can learn more about the benefits of grass fed beef on their website or at http://www.americangrassfedbeef.com/grass-fed-natural-beef.asp