Step 1: - Free
Come in for your complimentary Strategy Session, to see where you're at, and where you want to go. We want to sit down and talk about your injury history, fitness knowledge, aspirations, goals, and timelines. We will then evaluate your mobility, core strength & stability, and overall fitness level. Objective: Determining whether we are the right fit for you. This complimentary Strategy Session will start us off on the right track.
Step 2: - Cost Dependent Upon Your A-FEKS Score
Before entering our group classes, it is extremely important that you have the fitness, education, knowledge, & skills necessary to get results. Your A-FEKS score will tell you whether you will need three (A201), or six (A101) 1-on-1 personal training sessions. Both of these courses are catered to your needs (knowledge, skills, injury history, goals, timelines, etc.) and are designed to give you confidence in-and-outside the training center.
- One 60-Minute Strategy Session
- Two Fitness Assessments
- Goal Consultation
- A-FEKS = Axistence Fitness, Education, Knowledge, & Skills. Your score will determine the number of personal training sessions necessary to get you into class.
- Three 60-Minute Sessions
- 1-on-1 Training Course
- Skills & Knowledge Check
- This is a test out for individuals who have prior CrossFit or Olympic Weightlifting experience. Includes an Intro to Fieldwork & MovNat.
- Six 60-Minute Sessions
- 1-on-1 Training Course
- Bring a friend for Special Rate
- This course is for individuals who have limited or no previous CrossFit or Olympic Weightlifting experience. Includes at least one WOD and Fieldwork & MovNat Intro.
*****Discounted A-101 Rates for Veteran/First Responder/Teachers/Students/Families/Friends
Step 3: Membership and your Personal Coach (PC)
Group Class: CrossFit is constantly varied, functional movement performed at a high intensity. MovNat is a fitness system based on the full range of natural human movement skills, which trains physical competence for practical performance. Functional fitness. How we move is how we train. We work hard. We run, jump, climb, vault and lift very heavy things. With that said, all of our programming may be scaled for any fitness level and involves periodization. None of our movements or workouts are random. Instead they are planned and based around the outdoor adventures that are “in season”. Our programs are rooted in the principles of exercise science and designed with safety and efficiency in mind. Our membership rates are below.
Your PC: Two factors determine progress in the training center: Accountability & Consistency. Our Personal Coach Program is designed to ensure that you are set up for progress. Each member is assigned a PC. Your PC will be your 'go-to' instructor for your goals and aspirations. He/She will be with you as you embark on you journey at Axistence.
Your Membership gives you...
- A Personal Coach to be there for you along your journey
- Regular Movement and Mobility Assessments
- Group Classes coached by CrossFit 7 MovNat certified instructors with a small Athlete-to-Instructor Ratio
- Benchmark WODs and Axistence Feats of Strength Challenges (AXFOS) to track your progress
- Access to Educational Seminars and various Specialty Courses
- Open Gym Every Week
- A supportive community of peers and coaches to help keep you accountable, making results a reality!
1950 S Quebec St, Denver, CO
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Axistence Athletics - Home of BushCraft CrossFit Gym, Denver 80231